• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony drug charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bkriegel

What is the name of your state? Alabama. I am being charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance, I had 9 Lortab 10's & 8 Percocets. I was convicted of a Class c felony for credit card fraud in 2002. What kind of legal trouble am I facing? Is it possiable to get the charge dropped if I enter into a rehab program? My only thing is I do not take the pill's, I'm on Suboxone so if they drug test me they won't find anything in me but the Suboxone, so I'm not sure if a drug rehab would even take me. I just know that I'm willing to do whatever it takes to not have to serve any time behind bars!!! Any advice or thoughts on this will b greatly appericated.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">