• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felony drug charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

highlight

i have a friend in michigan who recently got busted for possession with intent to sell a controlled substance and also a probation violation. they charged him with a felony and set his bond at $25,000 cash. he was arrested at his house and there was someone else there with him who my friend says dumped the drugs and the money in his room and blamed it all on him. my friend says that he was set up. is there any way to prove this. if this does go to trial and he loses, what kind of time is he looking at facing. any advice at all would help.

[Edited by highlight on 07-05-2001 at 12:22 AM]

E

ernest

he will probly have to serve the time of his probation plus,because of the other charge. he is lucky in the wonderful state of fla. you would have no bond until your court date for a vop. charge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">