• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felony possession-methamphetamines w/ intent to distribute in georgia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pixies_palace

I was arrested in Augusta Georgia by an undercover narcotics agent who pretended to be interested in purchasing a car from me, I worked at a used car lot. Upon leaving work, my car was pulled over, surrounded and a search warrant brought forward, made out in my nickname, with my real name added only after my ID was found in my car.The drug dog did not find anything but they searched anyway. I was asked to call some people and get them to bring me drugs in exchange for leniancy. I refused.The police took me and my passengers back to my residence. Along the way they picked up my four-year-old(without me) from his daycare, so that he could watch me be arrested in our own house. All together they found a little over two grams in several small bags inside my bra. All of which I handed over to them willingly when I was pulled over. They did not find anything at my house and were extremely sloppy in their methods of search and seizure, even leaving some drugs behind. I was charged with felony possession with intent to distribute of methamphetamines. I am not, nor ever was, a dealer, and cannot afford a lawyer. What do I do now, my arraignment is coming up, and the public defender still has not contacted me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">