• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony Warrent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jdaut

What is the name of your state? Nevada

I was pulled over on my bicycle for not having a working headlight. I was cuffed and searched. I had a half gram of crystal meth and a pipe. I was arrested and released 12 hours later. I moved t Washington state and never recieved notice about my court date.
I missed the court date and now I have a Felony warrent for possesion and failure to appear. How can I resolve this? I'm unable to work due to this charge. Help.What is the name of your state?

Jeni-8

Take Care Of It

The only way you are going to work again is if you go and get the warrant taken care of. By taken care of I mean go back to Nevada and turn yourself in. Well actually if it is a felony warrant and it is extraditable, you can to go any police department and turn yourself in. If not you will have to go back to NV.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">