• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Finasteride (generic propecia)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Griffid3

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

I have ordered some generic Propecia on the internet in the past, and I need to know if this is against the law. I'm afraid I've ruined my future because I just finished my degree in criminal justice with the goal of becoming a police officer. I've looked all over the internet and haven't found anything about the legality of it. Finasteride isn't on the controlled substances list, but I'm pretty sure you need a prescription to buy it in the US. The website I bought it from was based outside of the US. Any help would be appreciated.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Possession and/or purchase of a prescription medication without a prescription is a crime in every jurisdiction I am aware of.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">