• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

first offender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

snitches suck

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

my girlfriend just got busted selling meth. a snitch wore a camera in our house. she has done federal time for sale of meth but this is her first state case. can she do first offenders under state law?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

my girlfriend just got busted selling meth. a snitch wore a camera in our house. she has done federal time for sale of meth but this is her first state case. can she do first offenders under state law?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Is she a first offender?

she has done federal time for sale of meth
No? Then the answer to your question is no.

CdwJava

I like that ... "snitches suck" ... well, of course they do, when they help bust you while you are committing a crime! :eek:

- Carl

cyjeff

How do you figure she can even SEE first offender from where she is?

I hope the house isn't in her name.

Don't get too attached to her... you won't see her for quite a while.

maybe you should look for women that HAVEN'T done time for selling death?

cyjeff

I like that ... "snitches suck" ... well, of course they do, when they help bust you while you are committing a crime! :eek:

- Carl
Now now Carl... you know it is the SNITCHES fault that his girlfriend was selling meth.

Darn Snitches.

Ian_Y

She's definitely no first time offender..
CdwJava said:
I like that ... "snitches suck" ... well, of course they do, when they help bust you while you are committing a crime!
cyjeff said:
Now now Carl... you know it is the SNITCHES fault that his girlfriend was selling meth.

Darn Snitches.
You guys are funny.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">