• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First offender act

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bwrig1

What is the name of your state? ga
I was convicted of Conspiracy to distribute cocaine in 2000, and served my time in Federal Prison. The charge was in Miami, Fla. I did not participate in the deal, but I knew about it.
Can I get my rights back under the First Offenders act. And also they kept referring to tiltle 18. What is title 18?
Second, if I was misrepresented by my attorney, what do I need to prove it, I was sold out as I will call it

bwrig1

Conspiracy

Why wasn't I asvised of the first offender act. My attorney told me to answer yes to all questions and not to make the judge mad. I was told to say yes to charges I was not guilty of. I couln't even spell conspiracy until I got caught up in one. I am 69 years old and worked all my life, and now I am a convicted felon who has lost all my rights.

FlyingRon

Why wasn't I asvised of the first offender act. My attorney told me to answer yes to all questions and not to make the judge mad. I was told to say yes to charges I was not guilty of. I couln't even spell conspiracy until I got caught up in one. I am 69 years old and worked all my life, and now I am a convicted felon who has lost all my rights.
I just read the act. It makes no difference to you, you weren't eligible. It covers posession not conspiracy to distribute.

Go back and read the link I sent you earlier if you want to vote again.

FlyingRon

You have to cut everything between the and (but not those themselves and paste it into a browser. This forum blocks direct linking.

http://www.aclufl.org/issues/voting_rights/applying_for_rights_restoration.cfm

Alternatively go to www.aclufl.org and search for voting rights.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">