• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First possession offense in Jefferson National Forest, VA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wakeboy

I was charged with minor possession of marijuan by a US Game Warden in a National Forest in VA on 9/23/07. The fine is 125$. My question is: does this carry additional criminal charges on my record and do I face charges from VA as I know CO treats minor possession as a petty offense. I currently reside in CO but do not have residency, I have lived and worked in the state for 5 months. I previously lived in VA. What am I facing and what should I do? Additionaly I was just obseved smoking and they said i am charged with possession due to having it in my body. Am i just charged federally for this charge or are additional state charges pending?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">