• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

foreign country Rx delivery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

triflin

What is the name of your state? Illinois

Hi, I am just curious as to the legality of ordering prescription medications from out of country pharmacies that do not require prescriptions. Can you do this and have it sent to your home? I have seen some sites offering it but im not sure if its a load of crock or not. Thanks

CdwJava

triflin said:

Hi, I am just curious as to the legality of ordering prescription medications from out of country pharmacies that do not require prescriptions. Can you do this and have it sent to your home? I have seen some sites offering it but im not sure if its a load of crock or not. Thanks
If you want to risk a visit from numerous federal agencies with three-letter alphabet soup names, go right ahead.

- Carl

2901bruce

As soon as you sign for your delivery, the Fed-Ex Employee will show you his D.E.A., badge.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">