• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

found with drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

downintexas

What is the name of your state? Texas- I was found in drivers seat of my car passed out with GHB in car. Is there no way to prove or disprove I was the driver?

Just Blue

downintexas said:
What is the name of your state? Texas- I was found in drivers seat of my car passed out with GHB in car. Is there no way to prove or disprove I was the driver?

Congratulations...I am going to submit your post in the "Free Advice Forum Most Stupid Post Contest"!!:cool:

E

eme76

i am scared to but what the h*ll i'll ask....was the car running when you were found? and why would it matter if you were or were not the driver?

The Occultist

Heh I am curious myself as to why being the driver would make a difference. Usually drug charges consist of being in possession of them, which would mean anybody and everybody in the car could be charged if somebody was caught.
Unless, of course, trafficking charges are being held, but I don't see how you could be contributing to that if you were passed out!

acmb05

The Occultist said:
Heh I am curious myself as to why being the driver would make a difference. Usually drug charges consist of being in possession of them, which would mean anybody and everybody in the car could be charged if somebody was caught.
Unless, of course, trafficking charges are being held, but I don't see how you could be contributing to that if you were passed out!
Well he was in a car so hence the trafficing charge lol.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
downintexas said:
If you were in the driver's seat that makes you the driver because you were the one in the car who was in control. Which is scary considering you were passed out.

AHA

downintexas said:
How many people did you run over when you were driving all doped up??? Jesus, you need serious rehab help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">