• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fraudlent prescription

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lostinbaltimore

I have been writting precriptions for my self for aobut a year and just recently found out that the dea has found about it..i contacted the agent investaging the case and meet with him ..pretty much gave a confession ..was this wrong..i did this hoping it would help my case ..this is the first time i have been in trouble..and i really need help with the drugs..this was all due to being precribed this type of medication for over 5 years legaly.

L

lawrat

Wow, well confessing without the benefit of your lawyer may not have been a wise thing. But I applaud your realization of your problem.

You need both medical and legal help. Please contact an attorney ASAP so you DON'T fall prey to DEA investigations. Try http://www.attorneypages.com or your state bar. Even try a local drug abuse clinic -- they sometimes have legal referrals.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">