• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Frequenting a Place Where Drugs Were Used

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Skorchy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Idaho

A week or so ago I drove my friend around in a car and he wanted to smoke a joint, and I really didn't care so I let him blow it out the window, and we were in the middle of nowhere.

Long story short one thing lead to another and I ended up with [Title], and I'm wondering how court might go? It's my first offense and there's nothing else on my record, not even a speeding ticket. We were also very co-operative with the officers.

I really would like to have a clean record and not a ridiculous fine, as I'm a poor college student.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights

A week or so ago I drove my friend around in a car and he wanted to smoke a joint, and I really didn't care so I let him blow it out the window, and we were in the middle of nowhere.

Long story short one thing lead to another and I ended up with [Title], and I'm wondering how court might go? It's my first offense and there's nothing else on my record, not even a speeding ticket. We were also very co-operative with the officers.

I really would like to have a clean record and not a ridiculous fine, as I'm a poor college student.

I would suggest not doing illegal things then.

Just Blue

What was the "one thing" that lead to "another"?

justalayman

To be charged with frequenting a drug house you need to have actually been to the drug house. Is there something you missed in your description of your activities that day?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">