• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting caught with 1 adderall. Schedule II Narcotics felony information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Squeak!

Boyfriend was caught with one adderall last night in Wisconsin. A cop randomly talked to him and he gave right to search and was found with one. He got taken into jail and I had just talked to him where I found out he was being charged with SCHEDULE II NARCOTICS felony charge. He previously was supposed to pay his fine on the 9th or 11 of April but missed payment and unknown if warrant was issued for his arrest. He has court beginning in a few hours. What are the chances of him serving time or getting out on signature bond or cash bond?

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1119493#post1119493#ixzz1sELdx3Za

FlyingRon

That link is only visible to registered users. I'm confused. Has he already been convicted and is now being violated for failure to comply or was this money some previous bond? Your BF needs a lawyer big time.

Squeak!

Sorry, I wasn't trying to link that so much as a copy&paste. I'll try to explain a little better:
Yesterday he got out of car and talked to a cop and agreed to be searched. They found one on him so he was arrested for Section II Narcotics which is a felony.

Now he previously had been in trouble because he had unpaid fines from a really long time ago. He previously had a warrant out and was put in jail. Then he was ordered to a monthly payment. It later got changed to a payment and community service but he hasn't done the community service and just missed his payment for his fines on either the 9th or the 11th so I don't know if they already had issued a warrant for his arrest before he was even arrested last night.

FlyingRon

Sorry, I wasn't trying to link that so much as a copy&paste. I'll try to explain a little better:
Yesterday he got out of car and talked to a cop and agreed to be searched. They found one on him so he was arrested for Section II Narcotics which is a felony.

Now he previously had been in trouble because he had unpaid fines from a really long time ago. He previously had a warrant out and was put in jail. Then he was ordered to a monthly payment. It later got changed to a payment and community service but he hasn't done the community service and just missed his payment for his fines on either the 9th or the 11th so I don't know if they already had issued a warrant for his arrest before he was even arrested last night.
He can be arrested and jailed under the previous charge, they can also levy pretty stiff bail on the felony based on his history of noncompliance.
The new charge is very serious. He needs a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">