• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting deported for marijana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fshadpour0

hi. i am a california resident with Green card. i had marijana perscription till DEC.2009. on march.2010 i was charged with possion of marijana(less than gram). and since my perscription was expired i got ticket. i have documents that i have ADHD and depression from another doctor also. am i going to lose my green card since its misdemeanor charges? i never had to deal with the law , i don't even have a driving ticket. =( . i am student and athletic person. am i going to lose my green card and get deported ? please let me know

thanks

Isis1

hi. i am a california resident with Green card. i had marijana perscription till DEC.2009. on march.2010 i was charged with possion of marijana(less than gram). and since my perscription was expired i got ticket. i have documents that i have ADHD and depression from another doctor also. am i going to lose my green card since its misdemeanor charges? i never had to deal with the law , i don't even have a driving ticket. =( . i am student and athletic person. am i going to lose my green card and get deported ? please let me know

thanks
er...mike phelps?

have you since reinstated your medical use prescription card?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">