• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Growing MMJ in Colorado

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meso

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado

Good morning. I have some questions about growing MMJ in Colorado. As you know, the voters in the state of have changed the state constitution to allow the used of MMJ. If you have a MMJ you may grow up to 6 plants with a maximum of 3 mature plants. I own a commercial space within the town limits of Crested Butte, CO. I would like to grow MMJ for a small group of card holders. Currently there are 6 people who would like to participate. Only one of the group members knows anything about growing marijuana let alone medical quality, and two of the group members are not physically able to grow due to their medical conditions. Since there are no dispensaries in Gunnison county we had hoped this would solve our problem.

My questions are simple, what are our legal rights and protections under state law, if any. We know that we are subject to Federal laws, but we are not sure what those are and what the consequences of legal action against the group. Can you spell out for us what would happen if we were "raided"?

I have a call into an attorney and will be having a phone consultation later today. I just thought I would post here for additional information.

Thanks for and advice or suggestions.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">