• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Growing in Oregon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rhonda Luscavag

oregon, i was just arrested for growing 8 marijuana plants in my bedroom closet. i have no prior record whatsoever. it was listed as a schedule I, manufacturing a controlled substance. i'm in the process of getting an attorney but would like your input (especially from HomeGuru, IAAL, and lawrat, i have been reading your replies to others and am quite impressed). what do you think is the worst case scenerio that could happen to me? time, fines?? perhaps this is one of those min-man questions! i am female. keep up the good work, this is a great service to john q.

M

mjc

You should call your local chapter of N.O.R.M.A.L. and ask them for a good lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">