• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grown pot without knowledge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

ChaseMatrix

State: Kentucky
Since i got such great results last time, i thought i would get some advice. I read in the newspaper about a wife who grew pot in the attic(4 plants, minor Kentucky infraction. and her "professional" husband claims to know nothing about it. The wife apparently backs the story. I guess the husband was gone alot and at the time of the raid was out of town. In your professional opinion, what would the prosecution need to do to link him to the crime? Would they automatically take him in too, and ruin his career? Or would they have to prove he participate/and or knew about the operation? I really appreciate the info...thx

C

ChaseMatrix

please

Can someone please answer this question? It has personal ramifications and I need to know thx

calatty

They can take him in, i.e. arrest him, just based on the fact that marijuana is growing in his home. At a trial, the prosecution would have to show a "nexus" between him and the marijuana, such as that the attic was visible from other parts of the house, he signed checks for grow equipment, he told other people about the grow, etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">