• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Guilty By Association

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lnda kraemer

What is the name of your state? ARIZONA
POLICE WERE CALLED TO MY HOUSE BECAUSE THE NEIGHBORS HEARD YELLING FROM OUR
HOUSE AND THAT IT SOUNDED LIKE A FIGHT WAS GOING TO BREAK OUT. WHILE THE POLICE WERE THERE A FRIEND STARTED TO GO INTO A SEISURE, THE POLICE ASKED IF HE COULD HELP, THAT HE KNEW CPR. WELL WHEN HE CAME IN HE SAW A BEAKER ON THE COUNTER HE WENT AND TOLD HIS SUPERVISOR THAT THERE MIGHT BE A METH LAB GOING ON.(MY BOYFRIEND DRINKS MILK IN IT,AND IT'S THE ONLY ONE IN THE HOUSE) SO THE POLICE DECIDED TO SEARCH EVERYTHING. WELL ONE OF THE CARS MY BOYFRIEND WAS WELDING(THATS WHAT HE DOES FOR A LIVING)CAME UP STOLEN! SO WE ARE TAKEN TO JAIL AND CHARGED WITH "THEFT BY MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION" THEY TOOK ALL OF OUR THINGS TO POLICE IMPOUND. I DON'T HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH MY BOYFRIENDS BUSINESS.HE WELDS ALOT OF VEHICLES. I'M BEING CHARGED WITH KNOWING. THEY WANT TO GIVE ME 5YRS PROBATION AND FEE'S PLUS TAKE MY DRIVERS LIC. AWAY. HOW CAN THEY THINK THEY CAN WIN WHEN THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE.. NADA..NOTHING. I'M GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION DON'T THEY HAVE TO PROVE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT?

gawm

lnda kraemer said:
What is the name of your state? ARIZONA
POLICE WERE CALLED TO MY HOUSE BECAUSE THE NEIGHBORS HEARD YELLING FROM OUR
HOUSE AND THAT IT SOUNDED LIKE A FIGHT WAS GOING TO BREAK OUT. WHILE THE POLICE WERE THERE A FRIEND STARTED TO GO INTO A SEISURE, THE POLICE ASKED IF HE COULD HELP, THAT HE KNEW CPR. WELL WHEN HE CAME IN HE SAW A BEAKER ON THE COUNTER HE WENT AND TOLD HIS SUPERVISOR THAT THERE MIGHT BE A METH LAB GOING ON.(MY BOYFRIEND DRINKS MILK IN IT,AND IT'S THE ONLY ONE IN THE HOUSE) SO THE POLICE DECIDED TO SEARCH EVERYTHING. WELL ONE OF THE CARS MY BOYFRIEND WAS WELDING(THATS WHAT HE DOES FOR A LIVING)CAME UP STOLEN! SO WE ARE TAKEN TO JAIL AND CHARGED WITH "THEFT BY MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION" THEY TOOK ALL OF OUR THINGS TO POLICE IMPOUND. I DON'T HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH MY BOYFRIENDS BUSINESS.HE WELDS ALOT OF VEHICLES. I'M BEING CHARGED WITH KNOWING. THEY WANT TO GIVE ME 5YRS PROBATION AND FEE'S PLUS TAKE MY DRIVERS LIC. AWAY. HOW CAN THEY THINK THEY CAN WIN WHEN THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE.. NADA..NOTHING. I'M GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION DON'T THEY HAVE TO PROVE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT?
If you don't have anything to do with your boyfriends business why is he welding cars at your house ? How old are you? Haven't you learned by now that the people you hang out with can get you in a lot of trouble? You don't seem TOO upset with him for someone who didn't "KNOW". Ask your lawyer what he/she thinks about the plea. Is that the first plea that they offered? If you don't like it, take it to trial. If they really don't have anything they might drop the charges. The question is, do you want to call their bluff?

trojeta

gawm said:
If you don't have anything to do with your boyfriends business why is he welding cars at your house ? How old are you? Haven't you learned by now that the people you hang out with can get you in a lot of trouble? You don't seem TOO upset with him for someone who didn't "KNOW". Ask your lawyer what he/she thinks about the plea. Is that the first plea that they offered? If you don't like it, take it to trial. If they really don't have anything they might drop the charges. The question is, do you want to call their bluff?
dumb ass, did u miss the fact that her boyfriend owns a welding company, how would he know that the person who's car he was welding sent him a stolen car? so shut the **** up next time u ignorant prick

BelizeBreeze

trojeta said:
dumb ass, did u miss the fact that her boyfriend owns a welding company, how would he know that the person who's car he was welding sent him a stolen car? so shut the **** up next time u ignorant prick
I would stronly suggest you delete this thread....

CdwJava

This is the kind of fellow that we pursue for all the little stuff ... EPA violations, operating a business without a license, tax referrals, etc. And, 9 times out of 10, these backyard welding and car repair businesses (that amazingly seem to operate well into the night and early morning), these "businesses" are operated by those who use something other than caffeine to remain "alert" all night long. :eek:

I am sure it's just a coincidence, though. :rolleyes:

- Carl

gawm

trojeta said:
Yes I did miss the fact that her boyfriend owns a welding company because nowhere does she say that he owns a welding company. Just because someone welds for a living does not mean they own their own welding company, does it? Also it would be very easy to find out if someone sent him a stolen car, but we won't go into that. Read between the lines, if you can't connect the dots then you are the ignorant one.

garrula lingua

trojeta said:

This is a perfect example of a brain-dead idiot, who has NO knowledge of the law, but can type in a few curse words, responding on this forum.

This idiot can't even read the facts, never mind make a relevant, coherent point.
Great legal advice, idiot.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">