• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

melDOUG

How much of a controlled substance does it take to test positive on a scale in the state of Missouri???

Proserpina

How much of a controlled substance does it take to test positive on a scale in the state of Missouri???

And which controlled substance would this be?

(the mere presence - be it fleck, flake or other - can be enough)

More details, please.

melDOUG

bad news

Meth! My husband has had a problem wit using this horrible drug, but has been clean for almost 3 years and has also spent time in prison! He recently was going threw some of his old belongings and found this scale that he had once used, he took it to throw away at the dumpster at his job, but was pulled over and arrested! the cop said that they were sending it off to be tested at lab!

Proserpina

Meth! My husband has had a problem wit using this horrible drug, but has been clean for almost 3 years and has also spent time in prison! He recently was going threw some of his old belongings and found this scale that he had once used, he took it to throw away at the dumpster at his job, but was pulled over and arrested! the cop said that they were sending it off to be tested at lab!

Your husband needs an attorney.

Sorry.

CdwJava

He was throwing it away in a dumpster at his job ... hmmm ...

Most people throw old junk away in the trash at home, yet your husband thought that throwing it away at work would be a much better idea?

I doubt the officer believed that one, either.

CJane

Wow. In all my life, I have never taken something to work specifically to throw it away.

Does your husband work at the landfill? Because that's the only reason I can think of for something like that. And then, you'd think he'd have like a bag full of garbage, not just one meth-coated scale hidden in the glove box.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">