• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP COURT ON JAN 4th

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mlopez41789

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

MY FRIEND AND I GOT PULLED OVER IN HIS CAR FROM MESSED UP TAIL LIGHTS. HE IS ALREADY IN TROUBLE FOR POSSESSION OF A DANGEROUS DRUG AND DRUG PARAPHERNALIA. SO WHEN HE TOLD ME HE HAD A GLASS PIPE ON HIM I PUT IT IN MY JACKET THAT WAS LYING ON THE SEAT. THE SAME COP THAT BUSTED HIM, STOPPED US, SO HE IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TO SEARCH THE CAR AND HE FOUND THE PIPE. I WAS ISSUED A TICKET AND COURT DATE FOR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA (ATTEMPTED). wHAT DO I DO I DONT WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE FOR SOMETHING THAT WASNT EVEN MINE.

The Occultist

I have knowledge of AZ drug laws, and I'll be more than happy to help you, but not until you post again with your problem using proper US grammar rules (i.e. don't use all caps please).

FlyingRon

Umm...ownership is not a factor in possession.
You knowingly took possession of illegal paraphernalia.
You're guilty.

dave33

I will start with the obvious, if you didn't want to get in trouble for something illigal than you never should have put the pipe in YOUR pocket. Only opyion now, hire a lawyer and try to explain this to a judge and jury.Although I suspect that is an uphill battle. Although, on a positive note, it's still in the preliminary stages so there is still time for some unexpected things to happen. goodluck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">