• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help! Last Chance 2 Get $money$back From Criminal Cops-no Defence Pub Defender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shodow_of_Doubt

*****[/B ARRESTED JULY 2003, CRI & CRIMINAL COPS WITH PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF LEGALLY OBTAINED INHERITENCE MONEY$. THEY FOUND THE CASH FIRST, THEN ESTABLISHED A CONVICTION.*****
True Story>The transcript reads:"Id have to look at the exact numerical amounts, but it was several thousand dollars, into the $10,000.00 range. (They were processed through the D.A.'s ASSET FORFEITURE OFFICE.(WHEN I WAS ARRESTED JULY 16,2003, MY CHECKING,SAVINGS,AND CD'S TOTALED $16,000.00-THEY HAVE ONLY REPORTED $6,XXX.00?? MORE THAN ONE CRIME IN THIS CASE IT SEEMS**************....
To make a long story short, what should have been my first felony conviction:possession of controlled substance, charges fabricated by a band of thieves, calling themselves a task force, a "C.R.I."(SNITCH),who had a reason to lie to get his pu#kA$$ out of jail along with financial gain through the "reward-a-rat " program this particular city has given spine-less, bag-chasers, such as K. C.a job ! I knew I was doomed after the first four words of my public defenders greeting saying,"you have no defense." She on the other hand, never allowed me to prove my innocence to the fabricated charges of manufacture/poss.4sale/process/distribution house-re:supply entry for sales)Methamphetamine.The quantity of drugs i had in my possession, I had just received a large sum of money ...18 months later, they hold me to answer to those charges. I thought they had up to one year to file? .Together they left me no other choice than to accept a guilty/no contest conviction of a crime where there was NO FACTUAL EVIDENCE AGAINST ME. I agreed to a plea that my attorney accepted,for me. I was granted a 5 yr. joint suspended, when they brought me back to court 9 months later,with my sentence pronounced-and time served. 547 days credit incarcerated;1 flat year in a transitional drug treatment program, and 3 yrs formal probation to comply with or as my p.d conveyed, "one screw up, one dirty test, and your going to prison for the next 5 years. (My probation papers say 8 yrs-7 months). Again she still isn't telling me the truth. Such as when she informed me at first the deal i WAS OFFERED WOULD BE "ONLY A LITTLE MORE TIME"...,TURNED OUT TO BE THIRTEEN MONTHS.
tHE JUDGE ORDERED MY p.d. TO FILE A MOTION TO START THE PROCESS OF AN ASSET FORFEITURE RETURN PROCEDURE, AND AFTER MONTHS OF MY REQUESTS, CALLS, AND GROVELING TO THIS FISH...SHE WENT ON VACATION AND i TOOK THAT MOMENT TO SLIP INTO THE COURTHOUSE, COPY MY FILE THAT UP TO THIS POINT i WAS never GIVEN THE RIGHT TO VIEW,PROMISED COPIES THAT i NEVER RECEIVED, AND NOW HERE IT IS... i PUSHED, DEMANDED, AND AS MY LAST RESORT BROKE DOWN AND CRIED TO THE CHIEF DEPUTY PUBLIC DEFENDER WHO ,GOD BESS HER PATIENCE AND GOOD HEART, SHE TOOK A MOMENT TO VIEW, LISTEN TO MY STORY, AND FOR THAT ONE MINUTE OF TRUST i SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE BEGINNING-INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY...THE BALL WAS THROWN INTO MY SIDE OFTHE COURT(HA!), AND i WAS GRANTED A HEARING(TUESDAY,JULY 31,2007), TO DEFEND WHY I THINK I SHOULD BE GIVEN MY LEGALLY AND RIGHTFULLY OBTAINED, ASSETS RETURNED.
QUESTION: WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE IN THIS Matter? Ii was told I had to keep the same attorney on this procedure as well. I feel just as she did w/my criminal case--its a losing battle. Ive come this far only to be not allowed A FAIR AND REASONABLE DEFENSE. iN SO MANY WORDS SHE HAS TOLD ME WITH MY ADMISSION TO THE MFG CHARGES(MY ONLY OTHER OPTION WAS 15 YEARS, I'M NOT AN IDIOT),THAT THE d.a. WAS GOING TO FIGHT FOR AND MOST LIKELY WIN AND KEEP MY MONEY.
wHAT OTHER CHOICES DO i HAVE?
  • WHAT OTHER CHOICES DO I HAVE?
  • CAN I SPEAK FOR MYSELF? RELEASE/FIRE HER AGAIN? (she just won't go away)
  • IS THERE ANYONE IN THE LEGAL DEFENSE COMMUNITY OF LOS ANGELES WHO WOULD REPRESENT ME ON A CONTINGENCY? ONTHE HONOR CODE?
  • ON THE BASIS THAT ITS MY RIGHT TO HAVE SOME KIND OF DEFENCE , AS LONG AS IT NOT AGAINST ME!
  • CAN i ASK FOR THE JUDGE TO CONTINUE THE MATTER UNTIL i CAN FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN REPRESENT ME AND POSSIBLY GET A HEARING TO MODIFY MY SENTENCE?
  • AND FINALLY IS IT TOO LATE TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT AGAINST HER FOR HER NON-COMPLIANCE TO DEFEND ME?
I AM IN CUSTODY OF A DRUG TREATMENT CENTER; WHERE DUE TO THE "FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY OF THE POLICE MISHANDLING OF MY ACCOUNTS(THE STATEMENTS OF AUG. AND SEPT.OF THE ACCOUNTS THAT WERE ,FROZEN/SEIZED/AND CLOSED, CONTINUED TO SHOW ACTIVITY?, RESULTING IN MY CREDIT AND IDENTITY BEING ENTERED INTO CHECK-EX SYSTEMS,,TO THE CURRENT STATE I AM IN. i CANNOT OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT ANYWHERE IN THE USA UNTIL THESE MATTERS ARE RESOLVED.
MY HEARING IS 2 DAYS AWAY. WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED SEEKING JUST-US-4-ALL:DWhat is the name of your state?

Last edited:

Shodow_of_Doubt

Reply To You Are Guilty

It is my constitutional right to have an attorney to "defend" me in a court of law. And most importantly to investigate the evidence against their client. Regardless if their opinion of the defendant to be innocent or NOT GUILTY. It is their MORAL obligation, and SWORN OATH to DEFEND- the ACCUSED-in any case. Especially including those of false charges.
I have never denied to the fact that I have been a Meth User, an addiction that began in the 1970's when the FDA introduced "SPEED", as a cure all medication, that was accepted by the American Public, with open arms. GUILTY_I AM OF BEING AN ADDICT_ I WILL ALWAYS BE AN ADDICT!- And so will the millions of Americans who also along with the pharmaceutical companies that mass produced the drug--*{methamphetamine} not realizing at that time, that:"The drug itself, when the user began to double-triple-and continuously increase their prescription, go without sleep for several days, depleting the seratonin in the brain, causing hallucinations and paranoia.etc..... Suddenly it was the "CHRISTMAS PRESENT WITH A TIME BOMB".(quoted from the Harvard study and Journals of,:"SPEED-THE USE AND ABUSE IN AMERICA".

....My addiction to crystal meth is not yours to judge, again, I am guilty of being a drug addict, yes, using speed for 34 years. I am neither brain dead, a moron, or someone thinking I am a superior human being, because my opinion is different than yours. My question in this forum is not for you to judge me as a drug user(formerly), but in respct to the Los Angeles Superior Court, the judge and jurors, and any defendant in the position of the %dammed% ?...Guilty as charged? as I was , represented by a Public Defender who's duty and job it was to "uphold the law of the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION", where it is THE LAW ! and my right . In my particular case, the investigating officer on the stand testified, there were no chemicals found, the lab response EXPERT, never set foot in my apartment only speculating on hearsay to what may have been going on inside. The everyday household solvents that were seized were NEVER tested, When a pot smoker rolls a joint of marijuana he picks out the seeds and stems to enjoy a better"high", so to speak, that doesn't mean he has manufactured his weed. Giving the choice of ,"If we take it to trial you could get 15 yars..for what? An attorney who didn't do her job? ..calling the witnesses after, my case was decided. not makin one motion to have my bail re-instated so that I had to sit behind bars and rely on someone's obliated duty to NOT judge me, who had and as so many unlucky defendants before me have been forced to accept their fate, or traded off case by case. to the prosecution - convicted without due process of the shallowness of one person. Excuse me for mis-reading the "FREE-ADVICE ?conception? of this forum, I have already been convicted. The charges that were filed against me were ridiculous and in my case were not proven and EVEN the CITY ATTORNEY, in my defense showed they had no solid evidence to declare manufacturing of meth was in fact the case in my apt.
THE ISSUES IN MY REQUEST FOR FREE ADVICE IS NOT FOR YOU TO JUDGE ME ! KEEP YOUR OPINION IN THE COURTROOM. ALL I'M ASKING IS WHERE AND HOW DO I GET/OBTAIN THE LEGAL REPRESENTATION I REQUIRE TO GET WHAT'S MINE RETURNED. THE ISSUE OF THE LEGAL BANK ACCOUNTS. OR BECAUSE I PLEAD GUILTY /NO CONTEST TO CHARGES FILED-----NOT PROVEN !!! AGAIN, F-I-L-E-D AGAINST ME N-O-T- P-R-O-V-E-N, THAT MEANS THE COPS HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT TO GO AROUND AMERICA LOOKING FOR THE MONEY FIRST--THEN ESTABLISHING THE CRIME TO FURTHER THEIR QUEST IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE. NO! GO TO www.FEAR.org, or the ACLU.org/online forum/drugtaskforces/, or watch "AMERICA UNDER SEIGE", and you will see the laws of "WE THE PEOPLE..." are losing a battle of our rights, to have the right to be innocent until proven guilty, and have given these task forces,.."a license to steal!", (thank you Travel12/THE LEO/left_the_usa/and all the unbiased help and advice I was given through them. Unfortunately I was locked up before I could act on the advice you and, and even "SHECOP",a member of law enforcement who was extracted from her place on the "FORCE" who admitted also in the forum that "Yes, they do it to their own".
I am not saying all task forces are corrupt, there is good and evil in every org. Im saying take it one step further and use the law in every situation not just apply it to the rule of : you messed up here...you got high and therefore its my right to abuse the law and run you in to the ground. !
Currently living at the Los Angeles Transition Center, INC. Los Angeles, CA, 90037 ph: 310-373-0507 DIRECTOR -MR. HENRY ZACHARY . I have been given another chance in this world. I have been given the spiritual guidance of his CHRISTIAN FAITH BASED PROGRAM, and his support when he took the time to "listen" to the evidence, see the proof, and with the trust of others who don't just judge addicts, ...they give them another option and to change themselves, and their lives. AND NOT KEEP THEM DOWN IN THE GUTTERS OF THE ACCUSED and CONVICTED. As your comment and shallow-minded opinion that wasn't asked for is telling "the kids". KEEP THIS IN MIND NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO JUDGE SOMEONE UNFAIRLY: It's never too late to change your life . IT STARTS WITH THE SEED OF UNDERSTANDING AND THE FAITH IN GOD. THANK YOU.

Shodow_of_Doubt

LESSON TO BE LEARNED(explicitely for :you are guilty)

Pay attention, kids. This is important:
http://www.nida.nih.gov/NIDA_notes/NNvol17N1/images/MethBrainScan.jpg[/QU

PAY ATTENTION READERS:>>>>>>TO YOU ARE GUILTY: Perhaps you mis-interpreted the object of this helpful forum... The Outstanding Title= Free A*D*V*I*C*E. Nowhere does it ask for your judgemental opinion. But to you with respect: Your opinion doesn't matter anyway! But I would like to mention to the readers who are seeking the answers to legal questions or finding support, that if you know your truth, stand firm in your convictions, whether you are guilty of being a drug addict or more, that doesn't give anyone the right to commit crimes against you. Yes I am guilty of being a drug addict, but the charges" FILED" against me, were "NEVER" proved, and more importantly were not related to the legally obtained $$ 6 bank accounts $$ that were seized, and were the reason for my posting the request for help, advice, and support. I am very happy to update you and the forum readers of my post-trial/conviction hearing that was Tues. July 31, 2007. Providing the court with all legal proof and validation of how the money was obtained, the *HONORABLE JUDGE BARBARA JOHNSON*, showing fairness and justice, gave the Prosecution(D.A.), one more chance to find a reason to keep the money seized. Their claim: I did not respond to the forms to contest the asset forfeiture from the beginning. I was given a court date to re-appear knowing that nothing was EVER formally mailed, handed, or served to myself or my attorney, and therefore**************. I should be getting my money back! And on that note JUSTICE IS SERVED.
QUOTED:** By one of Glendale's Finest**: "WE ONLY KNOW HOW TO TAKE THE MONEY, (ha-ha), WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO GIVE IT BACK" (one of the patronizing answers I was given in the 3 year fight to get was was LEGALLY mine back.) They never formally filed. charges until 17 months after the date of my initial arrest. They may have tried to lose the trace of the money- but, I never forgot. And hopefullly neither will the detective who lied under oath, and seized the funds to begin with KNOWING, first that the money was there, FINDING, the how and why the money was obtained, and using his position to uphold the law (laughing), took the money and ran anyway. The truth did come back in the end. HEY JOE.....Where you goin with that gun in your hand??******************************************......

Don't rob me officer, it's against the law!

Shodow_of_Doubt

Who's Pretending**************......?

WHY LIE NO REASON TO PRETEND WHEN THE PROOF IS ALL I NEED !
Maybe it's just the WILL OF THE LORD......? because this brainscanned meth head, must have rejuvenated some useful cells, keeping all documents and files neatly organized, the bank records and proof respectfully submitted, and my attorney's effort, my legally obtained funds through justice and truth shall return to it's rightful owner !

The Occultist

Um...who are you trying to convince here? YAG? or yourself? Because you're certainly not earning anybody's respect by making these posts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">