• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP.....Local hero im a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rbb231

i got a citation in san anselmo, california. first let me tell you about my self alittle.

im 16yrs old. i just got my license on monday (3/10). never been arrested or anything..good kid. white
on friday (3/15). me and two friends decided to go and have some fun.
i had 1.5ounces of weed, a vaporiser, 2ft bong, fireworks in my car.
i only got a citation. whats is the worst and best case scenario. and what will probaly happen.
also i love my new car and license. if money wasnt a object is there anything i could do to keep it.
thanks a million,
your friend,
r

Last edited:

onelimited

i got a citation in san anselmo, california. first let me tell you about my self alittle.

im 16yrs old. i just got my license on monday (3/10). never been arrested or anything..good kid. white
i only got a citation. whats is the worst and best case scenario. and what will probaly happen.
also i love my new car and license. if money wasnt a object is there anything i could do to keep it.
thanks a million,
your friend,
r

haha I love how you had to put in your white...

mommyof4

What...being white means you only theoretically had the pot and paraphanalia? That you shouldn't be held to the same standard as anyone with a bit more melatonin in their skin?

Well, you're 16 now and facing your first significant brush with the law, no matter how pasty your skin is.

Welcome to the world, Junior.

I don't want anybody with the thought that because you are white and money is no object as a friend. Money and lack of a tan can't buy you class.

Just out of curiosity, you got cited for possession of drug paraphernalia, drugs, illegal fireworks. How does this make you a local hero?

CdwJava

thanks a million,
your friend,
r
Wow, JUST got your license and already you blow it.

Before anyone can say what penalties you might face, you will need to relate the specific offenses you were cited for.

- Carl

gunfella2000

He's a local hero because he was driving around with fireworks and weed! Also, fireworks + open flame due to you smoking does NOT sound like a good idea. I dont care how well hidden they were, you could of bombed your new car out from the inside.

racer72

My first that after reading the OP is we have a potential Darwin Award winner posting in these forums.

CourtClerk

Carl, one of the places I've never worked was juvenile traffic, but I suppose I can call a friend of mine and ask...

What is the shortest amount of time a child has had their driver license before it was yanked? Surely, this child has probably got the record. I mean really, it's been 2 weeks and he won't see it again for a LONG TIME... probably until he reaches the age of majority.

As for him being white with pasty skin. Let's not worry about that. The weather is heating up over here, he'll get some color and a tan on the bus stop.;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">