• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help me.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Placebopaper

Lastnight three men claiming to be police officers showed up at our house responding to a tip that we were in possession of pounds of weed. We intact only had our personal supply of about 8 grams and two scales that they also confiscated. I've never delt in my life but I have bought occasionally. These three men never told us there names and never presented a warrant and a non residens let them into our home. The so called officer said they had a tip about us and he was going to come back and arrest me in a week if I didn't snitch someone out to him. I'm scared and honestly about to kill my self over this. I'm trying to find some sort of help before it's too late.

Proserpina

Lastnight three men claiming to be police officers showed up at our house responding to a tip that we were in possession of pounds of weed. We intact only had our personal supply of about 8 grams and two scales that they also confiscated. I've never delt in my life but I have bought occasionally. These three men never told us there names and never presented a warrant and a non residens let them into our home. The so called officer said they had a tip about us and he was going to come back and arrest me in a week if I didn't snitch someone out to him. I'm scared and honestly about to kill my self over this. I'm trying to find some sort of help before it's too late.
You need to tell us where you're located (US state).

Eekamouse

If you don't believe they were cops, go down to the police station and ask about the raid.

quincy

It is not easy to ask the police if they were the ones who raided your house and took your drugs, or to report to the police the possible theft of your drugs.

I would contact an attorney in your area if you are, in fact, arrested and charged. And it might be smart to tell those who reside with you, and those who are guests at your house, not to let strangers into the house.

Eekamouse

it is not easy to ask the police if they were the ones who raided your house and took your drugs, or to report to the police the possible theft of your drugs.

I would contact an attorney in your area if you are, in fact, arrested and charged. And it might be smart to tell those who reside with you, and those who are guests at your house, not to let strangers into the house.
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">