• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help me I need to know!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

w7p88

The State of Washington. Male. Almost 20.

I got a Possession(pot ofcourse) and a MIP on Sept. 24th and Nov. 24th, 2007.

I recieved two charges on Nov. 25th, 2005. Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphenilia.

-------------------------------------

I've stayed current with my fines and completed all probation, work crew, community service etc.

So I've been attending Drug/Alchohol classes since Jan. 3rd, 08. I've kept my job, and apartment all the way up until a few weeks ago when I get a letter in the mail saying I have court On Apr. 7th for Non Compliance of my "Probation" or "whatever" my Drug/Alchohol Counsling would be considered. At court they told me I couldn't miss anymore counsling classes otherwise I would be discharged from counsling and have to serve jail time.

My Pot charge was 90 days jail 87 suspended, $525.
So I did 3 days, paying my fines (mip too), and started these stupid clown school classes.

I can't afford counsling and I want to move out of This State this October. I really just want to start over somewhere else. How would I be able to leave the state in October? About how much time would I be looking at for Discharge from Manditory Counsling?:confused:What is the name of your state?

outonbail

The State of Washington. Male. Almost 20.

I got a Possession(pot ofcourse) and a MIP on Sept. 24th and Nov. 24th, 2007.

I recieved two charges on Nov. 25th, 2005. Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphenilia.

-------------------------------------

I've stayed current with my fines and completed all probation, work crew, community service etc.

So I've been attending Drug/Alchohol classes since Jan. 3rd, 08. I've kept my job, and apartment all the way up until a few weeks ago when I get a letter in the mail saying I have court On Apr. 7th for Non Compliance of my "Probation" or "whatever" my Drug/Alchohol Counsling would be considered. At court they told me I couldn't miss anymore counsling classes otherwise I would be discharged from counsling and have to serve jail time.

My Pot charge was 90 days jail 87 suspended, $525.
So I did 3 days, paying my fines (mip too), and started these stupid clown school classes.

I can't afford counsling and I want to move out of This State this October. I really just want to start over somewhere else. How would I be able to leave the state in October? About how much time would I be looking at for Discharge from Manditory Counsling?:confused:What is the name of your state?
Sounds like a good question to ask your probation officer or drug councilor. Although, I suggest you do not refer to your court ordered counseling as "stupid clown school classes".
It may not help your situation there Bozo,,,,,

taro

Thought about the army? With the troubles the army is having meeting recruitment goals I bet they could work it out. Plus I think the military is the best life training a young man can get.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">