• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nikkinik

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
In 2007 I got 2 drug cases involving possesion but the bags were empty.I got to take a drug class and was put on 5 years probation.Which because financially I wan not able to get to and from classes and couldnt pay for them anymore I now have 2 warrants for those cases. I also got into an argument with a girl who pushed me first but called the cops and said I hit her I now am facing another case in january for battery.I wanted to know how I go about fixing this mess and also if Iam looking at doing time? PLEASE HELP AND GIVE ME ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO...i HAVE A 15 MONTH OLD SON SO I NEED TO PREPARE MYSELF FOR WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN..

CdwJava

You should probably make arrangements for someone to take care of your child as you are likely to be in jail for a while. How long, no one can say as we have no idea what the charges are you have been charged with.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">