• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hi

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ghost28

What is the name of your state (mississippi)? i was charged with intent to sell. It was a pound of weed and three people in the car. That was in 2003-2004. In 2007 they came in houston,tx and got me and took me back to ms. they reduce the charge to simple poession. one friend of mine that was charged with it had took complete blame for it and serve 18 months for it. but they still charge me and my ex girlfriend for it even after the fact. now i have a felony and i lost my job and my aptment. in a way i feel like thats not right and thats not law. what can i do to get it off my record?

Isis1

What is the name of your state (mississippi)? i was charged with intent to sell. It was a pound of weed and three people in the car. That was in 2003-2004. In 2007 they came in houston,tx and got me and took me back to ms. they reduce the charge to simple poession. one friend of mine that was charged with it had took complete blame for it and serve 18 months for it. but they still charge me and my ex girlfriend for it even after the fact. now i have a felony and i lost my job and my aptment. in a way i feel like thats not right and thats not law. what can i do to get it off my record?
hire an attorney.

SmokeEdge

Yep get a lawyer,even though the other party(s) involved may have taken blame,you were still charged.So being extradited was proper.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">