• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do i find the cases simular to mine for motions?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hyperdrive35

What is the name of your state? [FONT="Arial Black" COLORADO
Can someone help me by telling how to find the simular cases in my state? I need to get my motions together within 12 days and Iv got to find cases in colorado with the same intrest as my case, wich involves colaberated false statements with the aid of police and the informants motive was to save his own ass and jelousy. So he not only sets me up but also completly fabricates a complete lie that I sold him drugs, I have never NEVER sold him drugs ever! So i need to find cases with same type intrest, like lack of PC due to false statments by the informant. I need to find cases first in my state COLO, I keep finding stupid vehicle stops and searches of people's cars in other states, I need lack of PC due to false statments on the affidavit with the aid of the police so thay could could obtain PC and exicute a NO knock raid on my home, so called friend "gets busted sets me up" totally lies about almost everything. says he purchased dope from me 2 days prior to the bust, and I can prove it. 2 hours after he gives this info to police the cops blow my front door off the hinges, no informant reliabnlity or credability at all, infact informant is a known gang member just starting his 4 yrs of ISP a known criminal and also a jelouse spineless coward, snitches under there "scare tactics" they help him to fabricate story so they can obtain pc for NO KNOCK raid exicuted 2 hours after he ratts. he was facin 20 yrs prison and rolled out with a year in rehab. No contoled buy, nothin. How do I find the denver surounding areas for motions to supress in cases like mine? Please help? God bless. [/FONT]

Hyperdrive35

Hey Wut Do You Do If

Ok wut do you do if you find youself stranded on a desrted island (YOU HAVE A GUN WITH 2 BULLETS) with charlie manson hitler and a lawyer? WUT DO YOU DO?

well, duh.. thats an easy one..

You shoot the lawyer TWICE!!

thats a no brainer

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">