• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I get a friend arrested?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jbtx

What is the name of your state? Texas

A family friend's daughter is 18 and an admitted drug user. At any given time, her house/car could be searched and I guarantee paraphanalia along with enough drugs for her and a few friends would be present. (Pot, Ecstasy, Oxycotin, etc - no meth or heroin that I know of) She lived briefly in California and her parents helped her get a medical license for pot, but now that she's back in TX, no such provision exists to "protect" her habits.

What's the minimum she needs to have in her possession to spend a night in jail? Is there any way to get her arrested and not have her parents bail her out?What is the name of your state?

gawm

What's wrong with you? Why are you out for revenge? She doesn't love you anymore, move on with your life and let it go!

outonbail

Really, what is it that has you so bent out of shape that you want to do whatever you can to have this person arrested?
How would you know that she has these drugs in her home and automobile, have you seen them, or possibly done them with her? How would you know what her parents have helped her do in California?
As far as bail goes, it is not your call to make. But why do you want to make sure she can't get out right away, what does this do for you? What are you getting out of her incarceration? Do you plan on breaking into her home while she's locked up? Repossessing something perhaps?

Why would you label this person as a friend? To help someone is one thing but to try to set her up for a criminal record and some time in jail is not something a friend plans out for another friend.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">