• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how long

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nelms78

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? louisiana
if charges or file against you how long dose the prosecution have before letting you know that charges have been filed against you is it 30 days from the time that charges was filed against you or moore or less

cyjeff

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? louisiana
if charges or file against you how long dose the prosecution have before letting you know that charges have been filed against you is it 30 days from the time that charges was filed against you or moore or less
Okay.. I still don't understand.

You are asking how long after charges have been filed against you does the DA have to file charges against you?

That makes no sense.

Lay out, exactly, what happened.

nelms78

no

how long does he have before letting you know that charges have been filed against you,after they file charges against you do they have 10 days before they let you know are do they have 30 days or more,its been one year and 79 days ago that I got arrested and I just now got a court date

Some Random Guy

They don't have to tell you that charges were filed or an arrest warrant was issued. THey just need to find you before the trial begins.

The Occultist

In case you aren't painfully aware, your posts are very difficult to read, either due to English not being your first language, or, and this one gets my vote, that your brain is fried.

You're not really providing enough details for get actual help here. You need to get a lawyer that can sit down and talk with you as this medium isn't going to prove very fruitful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">