• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how long do i have to be nailed to the cross

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

davidirby

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? georgia

Ok...in april 2001...I pled guilty to a felony drug charge. I was stopped by the police and after searching my car they found 2 crack pipes. I was given 5 yrs probation,$1700 fine,counseling,24 hrs communtiy service...I made this agreement by myself without a lawyer...beacause the lawyers I talked to
couldn't give me anything better....so how do i expunge my record...now
is it possible and how much would it cost?

Antigone*

Ok...in april 2001...I pled guilty to a felony drug charge. I was stopped by the police and after searching my car they found 2 crack pipes. I was given 5 yrs probation,$1700 fine,counseling,24 hrs communtiy service...I made this agreement by myself without a lawyer...beacause the lawyers I talked to
...honey....You are not Jesus and you were not nailed to the cross:mad:

ERAUPIKE

You might have used a proper reference, the probability of getting your crack possession charge off your record is similar to that of you actually being Jesus Christ. You could apply for a pardon but the chances of you actually receiving is again similar to the chances of the record being expunged.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">