• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hs 11357 b Help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

krnspwn

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Ok... I did some research on this case because I was ticketed for misdemeanor of HS 11357 (b) possession of 28.5 g or less of marijuana. I am 23 years old and I had few traffic violation which I cleared it through traffic school ( I think about three), but nothing else up until now. Ok.... so I read that you could ask for the diversion program and get all the charges dropped. How do I do that?? Do I have to ask a judge when I show up in court?? Before or during or after the ruling? Am I in BIG trouble?? How much will it cost me total?

I need help... I have to get this removed from my record. How do I do that?? I also have to go to graduate school in about a year. If I get it removed, do I have to mention it if they ask? How does the court ruling work? This is my first time going to court. I am scared and can not fall asleep. How do I work it so that I can get this to be removed? when do I ask a judge that? will the judge just convict me if i don't ask? Am I given a option to do it or do I have to mention it? When should I mention this? Please help me!!! please do. Can you also e-mail me at [email protected] ??? I need the answer pretty quick... my court date is on 10/09/08. Time is approaching.

outonbail

If you were to use the search feature of this site, you could probably find fifty to a hundred threads with the information you seek. But to make it easy for you, you can look about six or seven threads down from yours, in the "drug charges" forum and you will find a thread titled, "First time marijuana, interesting situation" Read that thread and you will receive your answers.

Or, here's a link you can paste in your browsers address bar:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/drug-charges-28/first-time-marijuana-interesting-situation-426776.html

If you have any questions after reviewing that thread, post them and someone will reply.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">