• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am on probation for theft, and i think i failed my drug test, whats going to happen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kendramae89

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

I've been on probation for theft for 6 months now and I still have a year and 6 months left, My probation officer drug tested me and I think that I have failed. I have 2 thefts on my underage record, and an underage drinking and theft on my adult record. I am 20 years old. I took an at-home drug test and I failed for benzos. I took Valiums last week and I thought that it would have been out of my system by now. But what do you think is going to happen? Thanks.

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

I've been on probation for theft for 6 months now and I still have a year and 6 months left, My probation officer drug tested me and I think that I have failed. I have 2 thefts on my underage record, and an underage drinking and theft on my adult record. I am 20 years old. I took an at-home drug test and I failed for benzos. I took Valiums last week and I thought that it would have been out of my system by now. But what do you think is going to happen? Thanks.
depends on what your original sentence was in leiu of the probation. then throw on some probation violations....jail time looks about right.

kendramae89

depends on what your original sentence was in leiu of the probation. then throw on some probation violations....jail time looks about right.
This is the FIRST time they have drug tested me since I have been on probation. And I have been on probation 6 months. There wouldn't be much valium in my system, and I am prescribed anxiety medications(Celexa&Buspar) And I also take Protonix for reflux. So maybe these medications can interact and cause a positive result?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">