• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have an idea..Lets legalize drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

n2happy

I'm surprised that after Prohibition of alcohol in the 20's that the people of this country still put up with these laws prohibiting the sale of drugs.

I am not advocating the use of drugs of any kind, however I do strongly advocate the legalization and control of drugs for one simple reason. YOU CAN NOT STOP THE USE OF DRUGS. Think about it. When you can't even keep drugs out of prison, how do we think that we can keep them out of a free society?

We pour billions after billions of dollars trying to keep drugs out of this country with no effect whatsoever. The USSR with all its security had a much worse drug problem than we here in the land of freedom.

Log on to Healthcentral.com and search marajuana. Dr. Dean Edell gives medical facts concerning the use of this substance and many more. The medical uses of it can not even be researched in this country.

We the people should write, call or email our elected officials and tell them to quit spending our money on a useless battle.

Do you know that most people in jail are there on drug related charges? Drug crime would stop if the market was gone. Just like it did when prohibition of alcohol was repealed.

Check out the facts and see if you don't agree that our money could be spent for so much more good. Can you imagine what would happen if we turned all that money over to research companies to develope cures for the ails of mankind?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">