• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kerouzac

I live in Baltimore Maryland, i was pulled over for a broken tail light and the cops searched my car because the smelled pot and the other officer said he saw my ginder. They found 2 grams of pot, a tiny pebble of hashish, 1 ecstasy pill and a bowl. I'm wondering what will happen to me, this is my first offense, ive never been arrested or pulled over for anything, ive never taken ecstasy in my life some person gave it to me for free it was about 7 months old and i forgot to throw it away, they also want me to narc for them and i dont want to do that, i dont even know anybody who sells weed. What can i do?

HomeGuru

I live in Baltimore Maryland, i was pulled over for a broken tail light and the cops searched my car because the smelled pot and the other officer said he saw my ginder. They found 2 grams of pot, a tiny pebble of hashish, 1 ecstasy pill and a bowl. I'm wondering what will happen to me, this is my first offense, ive never been arrested or pulled over for anything, ive never taken ecstasy in my life some person gave it to me for free it was about 7 months old and i forgot to throw it away, they also want me to narc for them and i dont want to do that, i dont even know anybody who sells weed. What can i do?
**A: you must still be high or think we are to believe that you don't even know anybody who sells weed. See. that's what drugs do to a person. It makes them stupid.

kerouzac

**A: you must still be high or think we are to believe that you don't even know anybody who sells weed. See. that's what drugs do to a person. It makes them stupid.

wow...thats the best answer you have for me, i thought people went to this site for advice.

20pilot

Can someone please just help him out and stop being so mean?
They already did. Since you are also high, I will explain: No one is going to believe the sob story the OP posted. That is a hint that if the OP goes before a judge with that story, it will not be a good day. Telling the truth is always better than making transparently obvious excuses.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">