• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i was robbed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mastermind1376

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? indiana
i want to know what motions i can file to get my laptop and home surveillance system back from the police who entered and searched my home withut a warrant this is a common thing in muncie indiana where police rob citizens.No drugs was found only maybe a roach of weed or two ...they took my laptop and said it was suspected drug paraphenilia and so ws my home surveillance system which both was took because i was recording the cops on the computer because i wanted proof they was violating my rights.which is also why they took the surveillance equipment so there illegal activity could not be on video now they claim it is suspected drug evidence which neiother could even warrant to that nature.. plesse what can i do i need my laptop for college it was brand new onkly 1 mnonth old it was a 800 $ laptop..i need help if someone could just tell me how to file as i have no mobney and no lawyer around my area wants to touch it probably because the whole system here is a who you know system ...i just need motons are a probon lawyer asap please someoe tell me what motions are help me find a brave enough lawyer that will work for free until we sue the police then they can take whatever money they want

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">