• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

If I'm incarcerated can state take money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kalipaint

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Arizona

I'm not sure if I'm in the correct forum if not i apologize. I may possibly lose at my trail and end up doing 20 years. I was set up but that's besides the point. In New Jersey my brother and I own property that generates a very good income for us both. Of course we have a LLC .There is a ground lease agreement with a bank who is the tenant and we are the landlords. My question is if I am incarcerated, could any body in the government come in and try to take my share of the income? I'm asking if anyone can try to step in and cause problems with the LLC for myself or my brother. I am just trying to keep from jepordizing anything for my brother or for me. My income will be needed to keep my family going, paying the mortgage, and other bills, as I am the sole provider. My brother lives in Michigan and of course I live in Arizona and the property is in New Jersey. Any advice as what to do to keep any hassles for my brother or my family, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">