• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'm on first offenders probation for method and caught another possession of meth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NeedHelp2015

I'm on first offenders probation for possession with intent to distribute meth probation runs out in 3 months and caught another possession of meth charge

CdwJava

Sounds like you are going to get violated and have to face the consequences of your actions.

Did you have a question?

CJane

"Caught another"? Like you'd catch a virus? Through no fault of your own, just being around other people who had also been exposed to the meth?

Bwahaha!

LeeHarveyBlotto

Since you didn't ask a question, we'll have to assume the one you intended to ask was "Should I stop doing meth?". Answer, yeah, probably.

LdiJ

Well, aren't you a brilliant bulb? :cool:
In a way I feel sorry for this dim bulb and in a way I don't. From what I have been told about meth its one of those drugs that is so addicting that recovery is almost impossible without inpatient rehab, and that is not available for the majority of the economic class that gets addicted. However, going to prison gives the person the opportunity to get clean, so prison can actually be better for them than not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">