• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

informant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbnmeuc

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?Virginia
My brother was convicted 2 yrs. ago for manuf/sell/etc of meth. He done his time even though the meth wasn't his & once again he was in the wrong place wrong time 8 months ago & someone came in and wore a wire and made a buy from someone(not my brother) but they arrested my brother on probation violation for being there. The wired informant has 5x more drug & firearm charges than my brother has ever had. Does his creditability stand up when his charges are worse?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

cbnmeuc said:
My brother was convicted 2 yrs. ago for manuf/sell/etc of meth. He done his time even though the meth wasn't his & once again he was in the wrong place wrong time 8 months ago & someone came in and wore a wire and made a buy from someone(not my brother) but they arrested my brother on probation violation for being there. The wired informant has 5x more drug & firearm charges than my brother has ever had. Does his creditability stand up when his charges are worse?

My response:

You Hillbillies must be taking "stupid pills". Did you actually read what you wrote?

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

cbnmeuc said:
Your brother needs new friends

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">