• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

informants, motion for discovery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

alayne

What is the name of your state? pennsylvania
A friend of mine was arrested on drug charges and his lawyer filed a motion for discovery, which revealed that his sister informed police of his involvement in selling/using heroin. If a suspect files this motion, do the prosecuters have to disclose the informant's identity. This is of particular interest to me because I suspect the same girl for being responsible for a drug search at my husband's family's house.

(plus this may justify an all-out chick brawl)

thank you kindly
alayne

Last edited:

H

hmmbrdzz

alayne said:
What is the name of your state? pennsylvania
A friend of mine was arrested on drug charges and his lawyer filed a motion for discovery, which revealed that his sister informed police of his involvement in selling/using heroin. If a suspect files this motion, do the prosecuters have to disclose the informant's identity. This is of particular interest to me because I suspect the same girl for being responsible for a drug search at my husband's family's house.

(plus this may justify an all-out chick brawl)

thank you kindly
alayne

My response: How do you know that the motion for discovery has revealed the sister as being the snitch. And if she does agree to testify for the prosecution, what the hell is this supposed to mean: "(plus this may justify an all-out chick brawl)"? Gee. You must come from a family of big time drug dealers -- of the idiot variety.

hmmbrdzz

A

alayne

I wasn't aware that I needed to defend my own character in order to receive an answer to a legal question. I posted after reviewing other's questions who received no
definitive answer on the matter. Where I come from should not concern you. If I was afforded the luxory of time to take stabs at other people's legal questions all day then maybe I really would go to the trouble of confronting the woman, however I wasn't being serious about trying to seek revenge on another person.

Z

zappy

Where I come from should not concern you.
===========

But it should concern YOU........since YOU are the ones in this freakin mess.

Low class trailer trash, Jerry Springer type show.

"I hate my brother for not sharing his drugs with me, so i had him and his mistress busted!"

Son of Slam

alayne said:
I wasn't aware that I needed to defend my own character in order to receive an answer to a legal question.

You don't need to defend yourself to get good advice. Just get a lawyer.

Here, fine, decent people can get FREE advice from knowledgeable people.

You posed yourself as a moron and got what you paid for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">