• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

internal possession laws in utah

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tdrinnon

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? utah. if someone is made to take a drug test. they are not on probation/parole and flunk the test.can they be charged with internal possession? this person denies that they "used",there were no charges filed @time of the drug test. it was never sent on to a lab [to the best of this persons knowledge].my question is can they charge her at "their convience"? with a felony charge for internal possession she has no prior drug or felony charges.she went to the county sheriffs dept. to pick up a friend that had admitted to smoking meth and was told that she could not leave without taking a urine test. i am assuming that the implied consent law to drive made that legal....However there are other things that make you flunk a test like this and she says she did not use. Can they issue a warrant for this at any time they choose??? I know the internal possession laws in Idaho state that you must test positive for the drug AND admit to it.[ @ least they used to]I am wondering how utah laws reads on it.does anybody know what i look under to read the language of the law myself??? thanksWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">