• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

judicial officials in drug ring

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

infoseekr

What is the name of your state? illinois - in the county i live in many people cant uderstand why so many drug dealers get off charges with just a little smack on the hands (probation) and are out doing it again! my town is only 2500 people. come to find out there is a unconfirmed drug ring happening that may explain alot of it . it involves the assist. chief of police (in my town), the states attorney (of my county) and the chief judge (of our circuit). now i understand this is alot to swallow. However the information that i have is that i am aware of when the next possible distribution may happen but not where. you see , thier "mule" is facing prison time for aggravated battery and the states attorney wont press the charges and issue the warrant until after he leaves town this weekend. but he will be back in town in 2 weeks-they dont know anyone knows this though. this "mule" has threatened to take everyone down with him if he goes to prison which is why nothing is getting done. this "mule" has an extensive rap sheet including felony for drugs, intent to sell, domestic violence , numerous(8-10) orders of protections from women including his own wife. these new battery charges have been pending since xmas but the states attorney wont do anything . Now because of all the officials that are involed to whom do i go to with my information. if something can be done that would be fantastic but i have to live in this community and it is extremely scary for me to think of having to be relocated or put under some kind of protection program. ive thought of just leaving the situation be but i cant ! i know that this is the reason why my small town has such an extremely bad drug problem in relation to its size . please guide me through the proper channels to at least get an investigation started. thank you so very much!:(

H

hmmbrdzz

Well.... (I always start with "well" when I don't know what to say). Here's a link below that might help. They have a little section called "submit a tip" . If you don't want to go that route, you can call them or write them.

Is the "mule" a buyer? Does he know you? Like real well. Like... are you the mule? And could there be a possibility that you won't be back in two weeks dependent on the responses you get here?

http://www.fbi.gov/

hmmbrdzz

I

infoseekr

no - i am not the "mule"- however we do know him because we are the ones trying to get the agg. battery pressed. i had pressed , many years ago, an o.p. on this guy("mule"). he , of course , violated it time and time again . he even drove up to my driveway and threatened to kill me when i was 6 months pregnant outside planting flowers. my husband was a witness. he recieved 6 mos. jailtime for that -only because he violated his probation of a previous drug crime. see, because of the "untouchable" people that are involved im very reluctant to become known. i dont want anything to happen to my husband or my child. see a very good friend of ours happens to be a very good friend of someone who is a very good friend of the states att. and the judge in question. and the information that our friend was able to obtain was that if their "mule" goes to prison they will make sure my husband pays the price.!!!!! im scared ****less!!! these people have the power to do what they want -- all kinds of things are going through my head--what if they plant drugs, or one of us come up "missing"-- people vanish everyday without a trace and we rely on our system to protect us when in my county these r the people that are doing us harm . im a wreck and at my wits ends. i didnt know if perhaps they had a crime stoppers of the d.e.a. or what . - i already tried to call the attorney general and i was informed that they have no jurisdiction over the states attorney and what he does so filing any complaint with them wasnt even considered . thank you - i will look on that link.

H

hmmbrdzz

If you've got a corrupt town, and the head honchos are wheeling and dealing with this corrupt town, they'll eventually fall if what you're saying is true and not just a stretch of your imagination. You can try this link too. You better be credible, you better not have any felons in your life, and your better have some pretty hard evidence if you decide to take this on.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/ils/psn/Drug.htm

United States Attorney s Office
Southern District of Illinois
Fairview Heights (618) 628-3700
Benton (618) 439-3808
Drug Enforcement Administration
Fairview Heights (618) 628-0025
Carbondale (618) 457-3605

hmmbrdzz

I

infoseekr

no, ive never been trouble all my life with the law what so ever!!!but the thing is i have no rock solid evidence, just information. But knowing the "hearsay" info that i do makes all sense in the world why there r so many crack , pot and cocaine dealers in this town. some of the "new arrivals"(crack dealers) that moved here last year accually rented the apartments that the asst. chief of police owned .-What is that!!! my community is appauld by the "blindness" our county has at the extent of some of these crimes!!! but when i add two and two together then the info that i know just seems to make too much sense. can i remain annonymous when i contact these people. the info is - i have all these names and i know how the chain works its way down , i know of when the possible next shipment will be. no exact times or places. and i dont even know if what i know is concrete, i mean i dont do any of these dealings , ive never been there, i have no clue. but what if it is !!!! can i remain anonymous, i dont want anything to happen to me or my family. i dont know, can they trace the call. my husband said that we should just leave it alone because of the supposed threat on him and i cant blame him . but i cant live like this! i prayed for guidence to do the right thing but i dont want to go against my husbands wishes and then something happen to him - ill never be able to forgive myself ! thank you for all the information. looks like im on my own from here!:(

H

hmmbrdzz

Yeah.... I guess you are kind of "are on your own" from here. I can't give you anymore advice as to what to do. I've given you the URLs. Read. It's your call from this point forward and the end of this writer's advice here. Sorry. I really don't want to comment one way or the other on your situation.

hmmbrdzz

kat1963

So he doesn't do much jail time....what makes you think others do? We would all like to think criminals get locked up, but from what I can tell, in my state, they really don't either. Here is the mini rap sheet of my BMW (broke man walking) former neighbor (who at 40 lived w/his elderly mom, bless her heart, she cries every time we talk) these are all seperate & not the same incident:

County 1
Hit & run
Reckless Driving
Statutory burglery
Grand Larceny
Violation of prob.
Burglery
Grand Larceny
Poss of morph
Petit Larceny

County 2
Speeding 90/55
Grand Larceny
Poss of cocaine
B&E night w/COI (this one was $35,000, most recovered)
Grand Larceny
Grand Larceny
B&E night.
Grand Larceny
Poss of Fire arm
Stat burglery
Grand Larceny
Violation of prob.

This is only a SAMPLE of 2 counties. The police HATE him...but he has only done a total of 2.5 years in the state camp & a few months in the county jail. Most of his sentences are..oh yeah, he got 5, but 4.8 are suspended (less for good behavior) or in one instance they made him get his GED & do drug counseling. No conspiracy here I can tell you that for sure.

Perhaps your problem isn't that big & just that judges in your area don't really give too much of a sh*t.

If not then or even if....MOVE. Pack up a big yellow & get out of there. We are. Why do you want to stay in such a corrupt town if this is the case or even allowing criminals to walk the streets as they do?

KAT

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">