• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Actions for Drug Paraphernalia and Possession of Marijuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

r.hearron23

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

I was just looking for some insight on reducing the charge to littering as the officer suggested and also could we share an attorney ?

Me and my friend were going to get some food and we got pulled over. The officer claimed my tint was too dark. The officer asked me for my id and waited sometime before he asked me to step out of the car. I stepped out and he pulled me to the side and asked me if there was any weed in the car i said no... he asked if she was carrying any i said i didn't know. He asked her to get out the car and asked her if he was carrying. she pulled out like .35 grams. That was all the marijuana in the car. He asked me to inform him of what he would find. There was a bong in the trunk, some specks of weed in the backseat and some hemp wick, all drug paraphernalia. we received a summons , Mine was for Paraphernalia and hers was for possession of marijuana and the officer suggested that we got it reduced to littering...and we were released.

I was honest about everything...
Any insight on the process would be great to relieve some of the stress. I am 19

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

I was just looking for some insight on reducing the charge to littering as the officer suggested and also could we share an attorney ?

Me and my friend were going to get some food and we got pulled over. The officer claimed my tint was too dark. The officer asked me for my id and waited sometime before he asked me to step out of the car. I stepped out and he pulled me to the side and asked me if there was any weed in the car i said no... he asked if she was carrying any i said i didn't know. He asked her to get out the car and asked her if he was carrying. she pulled out like .35 grams. That was all the marijuana in the car. He asked me to inform him of what he would find. There was a bong in the trunk, some specks of weed in the backseat and some hemp wick, all drug paraphernalia. we received a summons , Mine was for Paraphernalia and hers was for possession of marijuana and the officer suggested that we got it reduced to littering...and we were released.

I was honest about everything...
Any insight on the process would be great to relieve some of the stress. I am 19
Littering? Really? I doubt that. You should get an attorney. Police officers are NOT lawyers.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
I'll tell you how to relieve stress... don't engage in activities that are illegal. If you have any ambitions to do anything with your life then you're looking at destroying that if you continue with your behavior.

Consult with an attorney. You can then ask whether the attorney would be willing to represent you AND your friend. Better bring your friend along with you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">