• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal herbal smokes?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DRGONZO

What is the name of your state? texas

i want to know if so called legel herbal marijuana substitutes are truly legal in tx and could some one get in trouble having it mailed to them??

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

DRGONZO said:
What is the name of your state? texas

i want to know if so called legel herbal marijuana substitutes are truly legal in tx and could some one get in trouble having it mailed to them??

My response:

No one here cares about your drug habit. Go someplace else.

IAAL

D

DRGONZO

i was expecting a helpfull resonse, and not that it is any of your business but i have a family member that thinks she has to have something ; ie:marijuana to relax and don't want her in any trouble. however, thanks for the response to let me know i am wasting my time by your narrow-minded reply.

racer72

Read the ingredients that is put in that stuff. Some of the stuff is not safe for human consumption and some (such as yellow thorn) are down right deadly. And if the crap was as good as the scum selling it say it is, why isn't everyone buying and using it? Because even dopers know that stuff will hurt you.

calatty

The whole point of those weed substitutes are that they are made of legal ingredients, so you can't get in trouble for having it. The problem is, from the medical marijuana smoker's point of view, is that it does not relax you or get you high in any way. If anything, it gets you sick to your stomach or gives you a headache.

And IAAL, why should he go somewhere else with his drug questions? This is a drug question forum! He is in precisely the right place.

O

OlRoy

I think IAAL has issues. Hes constantly a dick and in most cases his *******ness also makes him say stupid things. Go somewhere else to ask legal questions about drugs. Yeah god forbid you ask it in this forum... Sigh...

A

Angelstacy

Read the article in Nov. 4 weekly issue of time there is a huge marijuana article in it it says TX has larely symbolic medical marijuana laws if you really want to use it for medical purposes move to Colorado or California.

T

TotalTerror

IAAL...

IAAl... you are a lawyer in a 3 person law firm? Is that the kind of stuff you tell your clients when they come in seeking legal advice... to go somewhere else? I hope your legal practices suffer because you are a narrow-minded idiot.

_becky

U

USPATRIOT

calatty said:
The whole point of those weed substitutes are that they are made of legal ingredients, so you can't get in trouble for having it. The problem is, from the medical marijuana smoker's point of view, is that it does not relax you or get you high in any way. If anything, it gets you sick to your stomach or gives you a headache.

And IAAL, why should he go somewhere else with his drug questions? This is a drug question forum! He is in precisely the right place.

Medicinal Marijuana... Hack.. ya right. Thats a bunch of crap.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">