• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

M.I.P. (25662a) and a Possession (11357b) 2 months later

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BRIC21

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Hi,

I received an MIP in Santa Barbara (25662a) in May, I went to court and since it was my first offense, I chose to do the program to save my license. I still haven't received the papers about the program that I will probably have to do in July, and then September 4 if my last court date to pay the "disturbing the peace" ticket. Though, last night, I was pulled over at 12:30 am for a tint ticket. The cop smelled marijuana in my car and ended up stripping it clean, he found less than 1 oz and charged with me a tint ticket and a 11357b. My court date for the possession of marijuana is August 11, and I am assuming I will lose my license. What will be the exact consequences, and how does getting a restricted license work (to go to school)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">