• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mail Order Pharmaceuticals from India

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jaquin1234

What is the name of your state? NJ

I have been receiving tons of emails from online pharmacies and finally got the chance to discuss the subject with someone who has ordered prescription drugs online. The person I talked to is very happy with the quality and the price. Is it legal to order prescription drugs online.

Both pharmacies which were suggested to me are in India. Both require that you fill an online form and answer few questions about your medical history. One of them provides a prescription which accompanies the order (does that satsfy the legal side?)

My husband and I use the same medication; the online pharmacies would save us a large sum. We have relatives who live in Texas and buy their medication from Mexico, and now there is talk about Canadian pharmaceuticals through mail.

How about if I get a prescription from my local doctor, can I present this prescription if there becomes an issue?

Thank you and God bless you.

averad

PRAISE ALLAH

It is against federal law in the United States to purchase prescription drugs over the internet.

I will quote an article in the printed August Wired Magizine Special How To - A step-by-step guide to making the most of your digital life.

"While technically against federal law, it's easy to order prescription drugs from canada."

"Just hope that homeland security doesn't intercept your package"

The article talks about a company in canada called CANARX (who requires a valad prescription from a doctor).

Last edited:

averad

I want to make it absolutly clear, that any company outside the US that will write a perscription for you and then sell the perscription to you is a very bad idea. You could potentially receive a controlled substance without a valid perscription.

Lets say you order some percocet from India and you are caught without a valid perscription.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=329956&highlight=percocet

tigger22472 said:
She will be charged with the possession of a schedule II controlled substance without a perscription and YES this is serious. If she cannot afford an attorney she will be offered one in court and she should take the judge up on that offer of such.

cetnik

meds by mail

Placing and order on a line as long as it is not schedule 1 or 2 all customs will do is send you a "love letter" stating they have your meds .If it is some serious drugs they might file charges.Customs only examines packages coming from hot spots like mexico ,india,middle east ,asia .But they probably only examine 25% of packages coming in.Also if it is controlled like valium and xanax make sure it is 90 or less (personal supply).But of coarse each case is diffrent.

Jim718

Yeah, this is pretty much illegal. The DEA shut down most of the NROP's in the U.S. in the last year or so. They used to be pretty easy to find. I guess they can't touch the ones in India. I would suggest trying a search for a ROP (where you fax a few medical records) and briefly talk to some doc on the phone. This is less shady to me. Do a search on the web for ROP and NROP and you will find all kinds of info.
Jim

seniorjudge

Jaquin1234 said:
What is the name of your state? NJ

I have been receiving tons of emails from online pharmacies and finally got the chance to discuss the subject with someone who has ordered prescription drugs online. The person I talked to is very happy with the quality and the price. Is it legal to order prescription drugs online.

Both pharmacies which were suggested to me are in India. Both require that you fill an online form and answer few questions about your medical history. One of them provides a prescription which accompanies the order (does that satsfy the legal side?)

My husband and I use the same medication; the online pharmacies would save us a large sum. We have relatives who live in Texas and buy their medication from Mexico, and now there is talk about Canadian pharmaceuticals through mail.

How about if I get a prescription from my local doctor, can I present this prescription if there becomes an issue?

Thank you and God bless you.

I can't believe people are still falling for this scam.

Those pills contain dry wall, lacquer, dust, etc. ad nauseam and very little medicine.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">