• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In Major Need Of An Answer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin M.

What is the name of your state? Missouri

okay my boyfriend did a favor for a friend and met and delivered him two different sacks of marijuana both were less than five grams. and then the other sack contained a small amount of fake meth. the friend he delivered it to wore a wire on him because he had before hand gotten in trouble himself and signed as a c.i. informant. so "tj" m boyfriend took his money and gave him the stuff. a coupke weeks later he shop lifted for a friend who was going to get they're whole group busted, so he took matters into his own hands. he did it and got caught stealing alcohol. Kroger then called the police, he was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor. then after he was placed in holding cell for a while they brought him back out and booked him for the charges on the drug deals before, that they hadn't busted him on yet. he then went to jail for two months and got out on bond. thank god since his bail took forever to be lowered from 50 grand. now he's living with two "c" felonies on the weed bags and one "d" felony for the fake meth. he was never much of a weed smoker, only lil bit. the friend he HAD that was the informant called him constatly on the meth. it was like him and the ploice were trying to entrap him. entrapment is illegal. now hopefully that will hold up in court but thats only for the meth bag, what about the weed bags? now he's facing no more than 22 years in prison. i know they won't give him the full 22 but anytime in prison at all is ridiculous for two blunts. his next court date is april 12th 2007. what do you think he will be charged with and for how long will he do time if any? erin from missouri (3-7-07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">