• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Manufacturing Marijuana charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tinabeal

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Figures.

How many trailers were involved in the bust? Are there old refrigerators and toilets in the yard? How many cars are up on blocks?

How come you haven't bailed your brother out yet? Where's your money - - tied up in unliquidated stocks in the "Drug Futures" market?

IAAL
See that doesn't surprise me either. Like you deserve it.....They don't live in a trailor...why doesn't that surprise me? Nope no toliets, or refrigerators....no cars on blocks....

My brother also has aggeraved assult, aggervated battery and criminal intent charges....he tried to kill an ass of a laywer.....he has no bond.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tinabeal said:
See that doesn't surprise me either. Like you deserve it.....They don't live in a trailor...why doesn't that surprise me? Nope no toliets, or refrigerators....no cars on blocks....

MY RESPONSE: Yeah, right . . .

My brother also has aggeraved assult, aggervated battery and criminal intent charges....he tried to kill an ass of a laywer

MY RESPONSE: "Aggeravated"? What the hell is "aggervated"? "Assult"? What is that?

Where did you go to school - - Idiot Stick Middle School? You undoubtedly flunked out at an early age. Now, you're just a burned out core and druggie.

Do you see what drugs do to people like you?

IAAL

dequeendistress

Your brother is much trouble and in much trouble, no doubt. You posted he was "at home" when the home which was searched is his girlfriends, this indicates (at least to me), that his primary residence is that of his girlfriend. You can bet that there were undercover deals at this residence. You can also bet that your brother is listed as one of the occupants of the residence and may also be identified on tape. Since you do not know all the facts, as I also assume you do not live at this residence additionally, nor are or were you present with your brother every minute, hence you do not know his involvement.

The mere presence of marijuana plants is not the only issue and I think you are aware of that.

T

tinabeal

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
tinabeal said:

MY RESPONSE: Yeah, right . . .

My brother also has aggeraved assult, aggervated battery and criminal intent charges....he tried to kill an ass of a laywer

MY RESPONSE: "Aggeravated"? What the hell is "aggervated"? "Assult"? What is that?

Where did you go to school - - Idiot Stick Middle School? You undoubtedly flunked out at an early age. Now, you're just a burned out core and druggie.

Do you see what drugs do to people like you?

IAAL
A person commits the offense of aggravated assault when he or she assaults:
(1) With intent to murder, to rape, or to rob;
(2) With a deadly weapon or with any object, device, or instrument which, when used
offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury;
or
here ya go big shot....look at that ..... me and my Idiot Stick Middle School education having to show you what it is lmao

T

tinabeal

dequeendistress said:
Your brother is much trouble and in much trouble, no doubt. You posted he was "at home" when the home which was searched is his girlfriends, this indicates (at least to me), that his primary residence is that of his girlfriend. You can bet that there were undercover deals at this residence. You can also bet that your brother is listed as one of the occupants of the residence and may also be identified on tape. Since you do not know all the facts, as I also assume you do not live at this residence additionally, nor are or were you present with your brother every minute, hence you do not know his involvement.

The mere presence of marijuana plants is not the only issue and I think you are aware of that.
No, I do not live at the residence, and no I do not know his involvement....I only know what I am told, by my brother.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dequeendistress said:
Your brother is much trouble and in much trouble, no doubt. You posted he was "at home" when the home which was searched is his girlfriends, this indicates (at least to me), that his primary residence is that of his girlfriend.

MY RESPONSE: Good point. Druggie skanks can't keep their stories straight.

You can bet that there were undercover deals at this residence. You can also bet that your brother is listed as one of the occupants of the residence and may also be identified on tape.

MY RESPONSE: Of course she knows this. She's known how her brother is for a long, long time. Our writer knew about her brother's source of income. Druggies and their trailer trash girlfriends don't work.

Since you do not know all the facts, as I also assume you do not live at this residence additionally, nor are or were you present with your brother every minute, hence you do not know his involvement.

MY RESPONSE: Oh, I think she knows the facts. She's had to have known what her brother was doing. Do you think he kept these things secret from his own sister?

MY RESPONSE: Well, duh! First, it's Georgia - - the trailer trash Capitol of the country. Second, of course she knows her brother was into more than just marijuana. It's in the arrest report - - but she's not saying. The police don't bring in the DTF for NOTHING, don'tchaknow!

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tinabeal said:
A person commits the offense of aggravated assault when he or she assaults:
(1) With intent to murder, to rape, or to rob;
(2) With a deadly weapon or with any object, device, or instrument which, when used
offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury;
or
here ya go big shot....look at that ..... me and my Idiot Stick Middle School education having to show you what it is lmao

My response:

You stupid, ignorant, uneducated. I was commenting on your spelling, not the law - - Dufus!

You're so stupid, you can't even recognize your double negatives and your misspellings - - even when you copy and paste those words from the statutes!

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tinabeal

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

You stupid, ignorant, uneducated. I was commenting on your spelling, not the law - - Dufus!

You're so stupid, you can't even recognize your double negatives and your misspellings - - even when you copy and paste those words from the statutes!

IAAL
You are quite the ass! You believe your put downs and name calling bothers me, but it just proves to me that you must get your kicks from degrading people you will never know. You know nothing about me, and yet you can not stop the name calling.....What is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tinabeal

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

You stupid, ignorant, uneducated skank. I was commenting on your spelling, not the law - - Dufus!

Brain dead sank.

IAAL

WTF? What's a Dufus? You got issues bud!

T

tinabeal

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
dequeendistress said:
Your brother is much trouble and in much trouble, no doubt. You posted he was "at home" when the home which was searched is his girlfriends, this indicates (at least to me), that his primary residence is that of his girlfriend.

MY RESPONSE: Good point. Druggie skanks can't keep their stories straight.

You can bet that there were undercover deals at this residence. You can also bet that your brother is listed as one of the occupants of the residence and may also be identified on tape.

MY RESPONSE: Of course she knows this. She's known how her brother is for a long, long time. Our writer knew about her brother's source of income. Druggies and their trailer trash girlfriends don't work.

Since you do not know all the facts, as I also assume you do not live at this residence additionally, nor are or were you present with your brother every minute, hence you do not know his involvement.

MY RESPONSE: Oh, I think she knows the facts. She's had to have known what her brother was doing. Do you think he kept these things secret from his own sister?

MY RESPONSE: Well, duh! First, it's Georgia - - the trailer trash Capitol of the country. Second, of course she knows her brother was into more than just marijuana. It's in the arrest report - - but she's not saying. The police don't bring in the DTF for NOTHING, don'tchaknow!

IAAL
1. I am NOT a skank
2. I am NOT a skank
3. I am NOT a skank
4. My brother is a truck driver
5. Why is it that because my brother is doing it I have to know about it or be involved as well? Do you just assume that we are both involved? I have NEVER used drugs. I NEVER will. Can you say the same?
6. That's always the first respose Georgia - Trailor Trash...not here...I live in a 250,000 home and I live a wonderfully comfortable life.

Just because my brother is involved in something doesn't mean I have to know about it, much less be involved. I got the report so I would know what happened, and how.

Last edited:
T

tinabeal

dequeendistress said:
You have a report on an open investigation?
No, the report says my brother, as well as 6 other people were arrested and charged with manufacturing marijuana and possession of marijuana. Everybody went to jail and made bond. 4 of the people lived at the home(the girlfriend, girlfriend's mom and dad, and girlfriend's brother) The other 3 people were 'friends'(as listed on report).
About a month later my brother had a falling out and was arrested in another county for assualt and battery and criminal intent. That I do not have the report on.
They won't give you a report on an open investigation. Not in GA anyway.

My brother has 2 different cases(reports) on him...2 different counties. I have the report on the manufacturing charges...not on the criminal intent and assualt and battery charges. He's pleading guilty on the criminal intent, assualt and battery. But he doesn't feel he should be guilty on the manufacturing charges. He feels he was set up(but most meth heads do) I was just wanting to know what the outcome could be.....before I got bashed

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TroyWinslow said:
"MY RESPONSE: Well, duh! First, it's Georgia - - the trailer trash Capitol of the country."

God you are rude and ignorant. Do you have any clue how many people, good people, you insulted with that thoughtless remark?

My response:

Yes, I have a "clue". I must have insulted about 8,684,715 people, but that count doesn't include all the currently pregnant 13, 14 and 15 year old girls. More than half the population of Georgia live in something with wheels. The other half live in shanty cabins, somewhere down by the river.

IAAL

A

adesire2Bhappy

tinabeal said:
No, I do not live at the residence, and no I do not know his involvement....I only know what I am told, by my brother.

Your brother is going to tell you what he wants you to hear....I bet he failed to mention that the broke run down druggies where coming by to trade sex for drugs and he was the head PIMP for his girlfriend? "just wondering" :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">