• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Manufacturing Marijuana charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You Are Guilty

Troy, a word to the wise (which I'm sure will be wasted here), but...
... if you're going to attack someone based on their intellect and writing, you might want to invest in a dictionary and a short lesson in proper grammar yourself before you call them out. Pot, kettle, black and so forth...

We now return to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress.

A

adesire2Bhappy

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
MY RESPONSE: Yes, here's one: Any idiot can breed. Unfortunately, most West Virginians do.

IAAL you really need to back off!!!!!!!!!!! And leave West Virginians alone....The way I am seeing things is unfortunately some idiots decided to breed and have the likes of you.....!!!!!! :eek:

bisto

TroyWinslow, stop being a twat. No one cares about your opinion. Why are you here defending someone you don't know against someone elses comments. You should only post responses from now on if you got something useful to say.

Lay off IAAL. He tends to be a smartarse, but also has good legitimate advice if asked a legitimate question. If he is asked crap questions he humors us with his crap answers. If you don't like it , don't read it and move on.

There is other forums you can go to if this is to rough and vulgar for you. :p

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Bisto and YAG - - Don't worry about good ol' Troy. He's just defending the genetically defenseless people of the South. Troy is just that rare exception to the Southern rule of "Dufism" and "Duh Yupism"; i.e., Troy apparently paid attention in English class - - for the most part - - making only a few, minor, mistakes.

But, with all things, good or bad, Troy is about to take a leap into the Twilight Zone and be placed back into his trailer down by the river, scratching his crotch and swigging "Old Still No. 9".

IAAL

bisto

TroyWinslow said:
And who are you "keeper of the gate"? I am defending/protesting ignorance and intolerance. What I am posting is very useful if it draws attention and stops just one person from being such an smartarse. Just what are you standing up for? I am talking about one particular post that I can't see how you can defend.

If I said you probably have sex with your sister and half your family was married to each other face to face I imagine you would be angry about it. The anominity of the Internet is not a license for that.

Is this not a forum for laymen asking professional for help? I'm saying let's behave that way.

There are other forums yes...you can go to them if you don't like my posts also!
I do not own, nor have in my posession a gate.

It is A smartarse, not AN smartarse.

Why the hell would I be angry if you said I was married to my sister or screwed her? I'm just not that sensitive, plus she is pretty hot. I'll send you a picture.

Why the hell should I find another forum. This does not annoy me - it amuses me.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Who is that man in the red cape and tights?

TroyWinslow said:
I am defending/protesting against ignorance and intolerance.

My response:

. . . faster than a speeding bullet . . . More powerful than a locomotive . . . able to bend steel in his bare hands . . . able to leap tall buildings . . . with truth, justice, and the American Way!

You're my hero, Troy, er, Clark, er Troy!

IAAL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">