• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

marijuana posession ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dsgstp8d

While drinking a beer before a concert in the parking lot at verizon wireless amp in Irvine, Ca, i was approached by 4 officers telling me to pour out my beer and get inside the venue. I did as i was told then the officer asked to search my cigarettes which were on top of the icechest in the trunk. After 5 heienekins i forgot about my 4th ammendment and agreed to their search. I had 2 joints inside the pack of smokes and recieved a ticket for possession. Can my drunken state revoke my decision for their allowance to search me? Also the officer made a mistake on the ticket, indicating that the day of the week was friday when in fact it was a thursday.She got the date right 11/01/01, but wrote friday instead of thursday? Is there any hope for me getting out of this?Anyone know the fine in Irvine Ca for possession? thanks for your help!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">