• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

marijuana possesion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

erp

my state is north carolina, and i was recently pulled over by a greensboro city policeman. he found a marijuana pipe with a little marijuana in it. i was charged with possesion of drug pariphenallia and drug possesion, but the only thing that i had was the maijuana pipe with marijuana in it. What can happen to me in court in my court date? What can i do to get this to not go on to my permenat record? I was written two tickets one for possesion of pariphenallia and possesion of marijuana of less than one-one half ounce. How much does a lawyer for this cost on the average? Can i get any or both of these charges dropped? Thank you...

F

FKNA

What happened to the pot? If he did not confiscate it, then there is no evidence. So therefore, you should plead guilty to the paraphanelia ticket. You should be able to get the possession ticket dropped if there is no evidence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">